FREE Online Workshop - Share A Mindful Moment : Mindful Math
Time & Location
About the Event
Join us for a highly interactive workshop for parents and educators who are interested in learning new strategies for integrating social emotional learning and mindfulness into daily math lessons.
Fun and engaging games, activities and centres will be presented that address the five Social Emotional Learning Skills:
· Identification and Management of Emotions
· Stress Management and Coping
· Positive Motivation and Perseverance
· Healthy Relationship Skills
· Self-Awareness and Sense of Identity.
This workshop will highlight activities for children from Age 3-12 and also include tools to help shift math anxiety and culture a more positive math mindset.